Happy New Year 2020! Another year of opportunities, and full set of expectations or not of our own self. Getting into the new year, I realized how tough is to achieve a goal, it might have procrastination, pure laziness, or time management but here we go again, yet again another year to try to make ourselves better.
In the end that’s what matters right, constant battle within ourselves to become better every year each year into different aspects of life.
Resolutions for 2020!
- To complete & pass AZ 300 Azure exam within Q1 2020
- To complete & pass AZ-301 Azure exam within Q1 2020
- To complete & pass DP-100 Azure exam within Q1 2020
- To complete & pass the TOGAF exam within Q1 2020
- To revise and pass the CISM exam within Q2 2020
- To revise and pass CISSP exam within Q2 2020
- To lose weight up to 10 KG from January to end of March 2020.
- To get up early at 6 am from January on wards during week days.
- To lower down sugar level (during fasting) from 6.3 to 5.9 by end of the year 2020.
- Exercise 3 times a week from January 2020 onward.
- Fix my deviated septum on my right nose.
- Believe or not fix my dental.
- Clear BSN CC debt by Sept 2020.
- Buy more shares with high dividend within Malaysia, Singapore & USA.
- Invest 5k in BTC of value by end of 2020.
- Get new career with 30% value from basic salary.
- Build a new business focusing on core strengths.
- Kerala trip in Feb 2020.
- Maybe one more trip within the year.
- Read 3 books per month.
- 3 Python Projects by end of Q1 2020.
- Play & complete 3 Sudoku per week.
All the best to everyone who are setting up goals in 2020, lets get into the battle to achieve most of the goals set.