Its inevitable that we need to change constantly, change can be good or bad depends how we preceive the relevant topics.
For this year 2019, I want to see myself change as its time to give something back to the people and society. My passion is always self-development not only with myself but to see others grow in strenghfor the betterment of themselves and their family, i see this value as indenspable of its true meaning.
” Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world “- By Nelson Mandela
Wow how time flies by us when we are having a jolly good time.
By the time I publish this post it’s going to be the 10th Feb 2019 or sooner!
2018 had been a busy year for my wife and I, getting hitched, bought a new house, shifted to the new house and we had several celebrations Christmas, New Year, House warming parties and lovely Chinese New Year celebrations with family and friends, which brings us into first week of February 2019.
So what’s new in 2019, I reckon it’s going to be even more challenging and busy than 2018, if not where’s the fun in moving into a New Year right. I love these challenges, let’s embrace it!
I know its February already but I am laying down my new year resolutions for the year 2019, wish me luck guys!
- I would want to lose 10kg from 107 to 97kg by 01st May 2019.
- Stabilize My Blood Pressure throughout the year
- Stabilize Sugar in Blood within 6 months, by end of August 2019.
- 20% increase in monthly salary.
- USD 1000 passive income by end of March 2019
- USD 5000 passive income per month by end of 2019
- 50% increase in overall savings.
It would mean everything if we are blessed with one child this year.
Twins will be awesome as well!
- TOGAF Certification
- ISACA CISM Certification
- Azure Certifications
- AZ-100 – Infrastructure & Deployment
- AZ-101 Integration & Security
- AZ – 301 Azure Architect Design
- Start-up new business in learning, development of skills and IT consultation.
So far we have planned Japan as one of our destination this year.
But I am thinking maybe there’s room for one more destination.
And list might go on as time progresses, so far I believe I can achieve these objectives, perhaps not challenging enough, time will tell but hey its a good start at least for me! Good Luck To Me!
An enthuastic technologist who enjoys helping out people to learn new skills, energetic coach and mentor for those who in need of such help, enjoys football (soccer) & great food during free time!